Find a midwife

New Member Registration for Midwives and Students

Midwives: To be registered as a practicing midwife in B.C. you must be registered with the B.C. College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM) and be a member of the Midwives Association of B.C. (MABC). For more information on the MABC Midwife membership, click here

Students: To join the MABC as a midwifery student, you must be currently enrolled as a student in a BCCNM-recognized midwifery education program.  For more information on the MABC Student membership, click here