Jun 1, 2018
Midwifery job openings within British Columbia are advertised here. Vacancies in other provinces can be found through the Canadian Association of Midwives website.
MABC members please log in to post a job opening.
Burnaby Midwifery Care has 2 positions opening for a long-term, full-time, Registered Midwife to join the practice in June/July 2018. Burnaby Midwifery Care is a busy, growing practice, currently with a waitlist. Our office is located in Burnaby and we have an MOA who works remotely to support the clinics needs. We serve Burnaby, Coquitlam & New Westminster. The successful candidate would work full time (4-5 due dates per month) as a shared care, team of two. Privileges are at Burnaby General Hospital and Royal Columbian Hospital.
- Excellent communication skills
- Being fluent in one more language especially Farsi
- A second language would be ideal
- Experience with Oscar EMR, we are a paper-free practice
- Qualified to work in British Columbia.
- Professional or leadership experience
- Commitment to the hospital(s) and the community
- Preferably 1+ year clinical midwifery experience but will consider new graduates with other related experience. Mentorship will be provided for new grads.
Please see our website www.burnabymidwife.com for Zahra Khoddamy's bio and a more complete description of our practice. Send expressions of interest and CVs to
firstname.lastname@example.org by May 1st, 2018.