Full Time Midwife Needed
Jun 15, 2018
Burnaby Midwifery Care has 2 positions opening for a long-term, full-time, Registered Midwife to join the practice in June/July 2018. Burnaby Midwifery Care is a busy, growing practice, currently with a waitlist. Our office is located in Burnaby and we have an MOA who works remotely to support the clinics needs. We serve Burnaby, Coquitlam & New Westminster. The successful candidate would work full time (4-5 due dates per month) as a shared care, team of two. Privileges are at Burnaby General Hospital and Royal Columbian Hospital.
- Excellent communication skills
- Being fluent in one more language especially Farsi
- A second language would be ideal
- Experience with Oscar EMR, we are a paper-free practice
- Qualified to work in British Columbia.
- Professional or leadership experience
- Commitment to the hospital(s) and the community
- Preferably 1+ year clinical midwifery experience but will consider new graduates with other related experience. Mentorship will be provided for new grads.
Please see our website www.burnabymidwife.com for Zahra Khoddamy's bio and a more complete description of our practice. Send expressions of interest and CVs to
firstname.lastname@example.org by May 1st, 2018.
Phone: (778) 242-3399